Saturday 17 March 2018

Our New Talented Designer- Antonia Moreno


Witajcie!
Czas poznać naszą nową Gościnną Projektantkę- Antonię Moreno z Hiszpanii!

Hello! 
It's time to meet our new Guest Designer! - Antonia Moreno from Spain!





My name’s Antonia Moreno and I am from Madrid (Spain). 
I’ve been passionate about scrapbooking for seven years now. It started as a light hobby, as the many I had before. But it has become my passion on my spare time. I love creating layouts, as they save our best memories, but also like to alter wooden boxes and making smaller projects as cards or tags. My style is a mixture of romantic and mixed media, adding lots of details to my projects.
As an expert on the Communications, Events and Marketing field on my professional side, I use my social media channels to share my knowledge and creations. Three years ago I created an annual non-profit event called ScrapLab in Madrid -the city where I live- to share this passion with other 
scrappers.

***

Hi everyone! It is Antonia with you today to share with you my first project for 13@rts. 


Since the very beginning that I saw Until Dawn collection, I knew I was going to create this layout. It was not so easy to find the perfect photo, which was found among my friend Teresa’s photo-book. 


I also wanted to use the wonderful teal and blue mists colors from 13@rts. They mixed and match so well together! So I needed to work with white flowers and embellishments to let those colors highlight. 


See the beautiful texture at the background? I used the dandelion stencil - so pretty, and added xs an micro spheres, which are perfect for adding light to the project. 


Do not forget to make some cutouts from the papers, they are great for any little space. 



To finish the project, I added some splatters of white acrylic paint, teal and blue mists. 

Hope you like it. See you soon! 

XO 

Antonia M. 


Products used: 

Papers: 

• Until dawn: Frosty morning
• Until dawn: All good things

• Alice in Candyland: Stickers collection :: Stitches
Stencil Dandelions

Ayeeda Medium: 

• Clear Gesso 
Ayeeda Ink Splash! White

Ayeeda Mist: 


Ayeeda power 3D: 

>>> <<<

Więcej pięknych prac Antonii znajdziecie na jej kanałach Social Media:
See more beautiful projects by Antonia on her SM channels:

Instagram: @cascaradepapel



No comments:

Post a Comment