Tuesday 19 September 2017

An artjournal page from our GD - Lori Woods


Czas na trzecią i ostatnią inspirację od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Lori Woods. Te trzy miesiące minęły straszne szybko. 

It's time for the third inspiration from our talented Guest Designer Lori Woods. These three months past so fast!


Dziś Lori przygotowała dla Was piękny i inspirujący wpis journalowy!
Today, Lori has a beautiful art journal page for you! So inspiring.

>>> <<<


Hello again 13arts fans! This is my final guest designer work for 13arts and I can't thank Aida and Marta enough for the opportunity. Today I have made a page to document the changes in my life that will shortly be happening- I am moving to a new town and will be starting a new job and feel like these changes are going to make life better for me in a number of ways.
I started with a sheet of His & Hers paper cut into strips and laid these down in alternating black and white colours. I then used the large honeycomb chipboard as a stencil and painted areas on the page in metallic bronze paint. I took some small pieces of honeycomb chipboard and attached these to the page with gel medium, adding some light grey grit for texture. Once this was dry I sprayed on old gold and used pistachio green rainbow duo to add some colour. To finish the page off I added some cogs and wire, and some alphabet stickers.
I hope the changes and events in your lives inspire you to artistic creation and thank you again 13arts! 



13arts products used:

>>> <<<

Lori, będziemy tęsknić za Twoimi pięknymi pracami! Dziękujemy, że zostałaś naszym Gościem. 
We will miss your beautiful projects Lori. Thank you for being our Guest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment