Sunday 23 October 2016

Treasure- A Layout by our GD - Sandra Bernard


Czas na nasze drugie spotkanie z Sandrą Bernard- naszą utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantą z Kanady. Tym razem Sandra także przygotowała piękny layout i kurs video. 

It's time for our second meeting with Sandra Bernard - our talented Guest Designer from Canada. Thist time Sandra also made a beautiful layout and a video tutorial! 

***

Sandra Bernard



HI, I'm here for the second month with a new layout.




I'm in love with that spring blossom paper, so I would like to start with that. I used some mediums to add flowers and textures as show in the video. 



I hope, I'll inspire you to use some mediums/papers from 13@rts.


see you next month ...

Sandra Bernard xx

Material List: 
paper, spring blossom 
ink acrylic splash green
ink acrylic splash white
rainbow color duo navy blue
rainbow color yellow lemon
paint matte pink
white gesso
medium gel 
modeling paste 
microbeads
flowers


***

Dziękujemy Sandro za Twoją piękną pracę!
Thank you Sandra for your beautiful artwork!


3 comments: