Thursday 24 March 2016

Remember + TUTORIAL | Terhi Koskinen

Hello everyone!

Terhi here today sharing a layout made with the new 'Out of the Blue' collection and fabulous watercolor powders we have in our store HERE (Rainbow Colors)
I was so excited about the powders that I immediately recorded a process video. I really want to share this new love with you all!


As said the background is made with Rainbow Powders (Watercolor Powders), but it also has some basic stencil work on top, and glitter.


Gorgeous and rich background always need a good embellishments to go with. So I took these lovely brand new silk flowers and added all three of them to my page. And like a cherry on top of a cake, my title has the same blue shade as the background has. It's all about details, right?



Enjoy the video and we'll see you soon!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

2 comments:

  1. Terhi,
    Your page is absolutely gorgeous! I love your selected colors and how you have used the new watercolor powders to create your background. The video was wonderful too. And, your family photo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooooooooooooooo cute LO!!! Amazing colors!!!! Thank's for tut!!!

    ReplyDelete