Tuesday 24 November 2015

Layout Magic + Video by Maryse


Hello everyone !!

I'd like to share with you a small page winter flavor.
I was anxious to make a page with beautiful white flakes.
And I took the opportunity to make you a tutorial video of my page.

Bonjour tous le monde !!

J'avais le goût de vous partager une petite page à la saveur hivernale.
J'avais hâte de faire une page avec de beaux flocons blancs. 
Et j'en ai profité pour vous faire un vidéo tutoriel de ma page.


My creation
Ma création
Somes closes-up.

 Quelques rapprochements.

Products 13@rts:

-Paper Winter Tales Firts Snow
-Gesso white and black
-Ink Splash black and Pink glitter
-Paint Gold Pearl
-Paint Vivid Scarlett
Flowers white
-Stencil Greetings
-Chipboard Winter Tales Words
-The beads Star


And my video.
Et ma vidéo.



See you soon!!
À très bientôt !!


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always !! Bravo Maryse toujours aussi fantastique de te voir créer !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique page!!!! Wow this is so fabulous, what a great video, thank you Maryse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous and truly magical page. The design and muted colors are beautiful and your video was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work Always amazes and inspires me, it's gorgeous! I really loved the video, now I see how you create the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabuleux ! Quel magnifique travail !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo Maryse ! J'adore te voir travailler !

    ReplyDelete