Saturday 29 November 2014

A Notebook by Natalya Loi

Hi everyone!
Natalya Loi is here. Today I want to show you a notebook which I made as a gift for a birthday party for  my friend. She is a very bright and creative girl. She loves black like me.
For creating notebook I used my favorite 13arts' materials  - masks, sprays and stunning fabric flowers!


Some details:



Notes is fastened onto a tape which was originally white. I painted it with metallic and chalk mists



On the flyleaf there is an amazing paper from the "Сozy evening" collection


Black background with shiny accents. I love this combination!


These fabric flowers from 13arts are just incredible! Stunning colors and lightness!


♥♥♥


Thank you for your attention! 
Natalya Loi with ♥



2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Love the bright colors against the black, really striking!

    ReplyDelete