Sunday 17 March 2013

Guest Designer - Evgenia Petzer - Russia/South Africa


Witajcie, 
Ten miesiąc obfituje we wspaniałych gości na naszym blogu (a to jeszcze nie koniec:). Dzisiaj zapraszam Was do obejrzenia pięknych inspiracji i bliższego poznania znanej w naszym scrapbookingowym świecie artystki Evegenii Petzer:) 

Hi again, 
This month we have many wonderful guests here (and it's still not the end:)) Today I would like to invite you to admire some beautiful creations of an amazing artist who is well known in our scrapbooking world:)

Poznajcie ją nieco bliżej:
Please meet her a bit closer:



My name is Evgenia Petzer, i am 28 years old and now we live in South Africa, but i am from Russia initially. We moved to South Africa about 2 years ago and I love it here so much, I have a son, that is 4,5 years old. So my layouts are most about him, while my cards are mainly more feminine. I give card classes in the big local scrapshop. 

Currently I design for:  
   Melissa Frances brand, Bo Bunny, FabScraps, ZVA Creative, Scraps of Elegance kit club, UHK, Galeria Papieru and Inkido
and OUAS blog  
   
I have publications in CARDS, CREATE magazine (Northbridge publishing), Australian ScrapBooking magazine, UK magazine as well as russian and south african magazines.
I will be so happy if you stop by my blog http://evgeniapetzer.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for having me here.

A oto piękne kartki Evgenii:
Please have a look at her gorgeous cards:



Dziękuję Evgenia i mam nadzieję, że zagościsz u nas jeszcze nie raz:)
Thank You so much Evgenia, I hope you will be our guest in the future too:)

xoxo
Ayeeda 

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are absolutely stunning! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prawdziwa uczta dla oczu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przepiękne, delikatne, kobiece kartki :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,so adorable! Those flowers look amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thany you Ayeeda and ladies! I will be def back with some more creations! The papers are amazing and you really want to play and play with them:)

    ReplyDelete